Sava Spa™ Series
This showerhead combines the perfect size and performance so shower arms won’t strain under the weight and won’t sacrifice water pressure.
This handheld showerhead features:
- Efficiently flow at 1.5 or 1.75 GPM
- Rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body
- 39 expertly spaced, easy-to-clean jets on a large 4.4” head
- Pressure-compensated stream that performs well at nearly every water pressure
- 360° ball joint that swivels for easy positioning
- Swift installation
- N2515CH, N2517CH
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- This showerhead combines the perfect size and performance so shower arms won’t strain under the weight and won’t sacrifice water pressure.
- <img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/niagara-logo.png">
- <img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/watersense.png"/>