7-Outlet Advanced Power Strip
Take control of your power usage:
Load-sensing technology detects the current being drawn through the Master Outlet, which is plugged into a primary device like a TV or computer
Peripheral devices like game consoles, DVD players or monitors are plugged into the Switched Outlets, which only become energized when a high current is detected in the Master Outlet, indicating the TV or computer is powered on.
Always-On Outlets provide power at all times, so they can be used for devices that need power constantly, like modems and cable boxes.
Our 7-Outlet Advanced Power Strip features:
- 1 master outlet (transformer spaced)
- 2 always-on outlets
- 4 switched outlets
- 3-ft. heavy-duty cord
- Angled space-saver plug
- Child-protective outlet covers
- Download full spec sheet here
- Warranty Information:
- The Manufacturer guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this advanced power strip that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the advanced power strip. Advanced power strips being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Eliminate excess energy usage and trim utility bills with this energy-saving advanced power strip. It works by intelligently cutting off power to connected devices when they're not in use, eliminating phantom and standby power losses.
- <img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/simply-conserve-logo-2019-w-registration-full-color.png">